Located along U.S. Highway 26 in the historic town of Fort Laramie, Wyoming, and near one of the largest and most influential forts of the American West, The Gathering Place seeks to replicate the British-style tea reminicient of the frontier.
The Gathering Place exists as a by-reservation tea room with a few unique gifts as well. Its welcoming, well-landscaped yard and beautiful interior invite you to rest and be refreshed as you drink our custom blended black and green teas and enjoy our declicious, homemade food. Our beautiful setting offers the perfect location for an outing with close friends, bridal showers, baby showers, and other small gatherings where attention to the customer is desired.
We want your time spent with us to be more than great tea and food, we want it to be an experience that you remember for a lifetime and you eagerly look forward to again. To book a reservation give us a call at 307-837-3082. Come experience tea on the frontier!
The Gathering Place's Changes are "falling" into place!
WHAT IS NEW???
This is a list of changes to look for on our site:
1. NEW MENU's - these will change with the seasons! Don't miss our harvest menu now thru November!
2. HOURS OF OPERATION & POLICIES - see following pages as these policies have been updated this fall!!
3. "Sitting Room" in what was the gift shop! Perfect for an
a quiet, restful tea!
4. Brand New Tea Flavors for fall: Peach Cobbler & Apple Crunch (even more..)..
5. Two Great Fall Events!!!
FUN! FUN! FUN!
6. NEWSLETTER NOW AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE!! CHECK IT OUT! If you prefer to be taken off the "Snail Mail" list - please let us know! ENJOY browsing our site!
"Steeped in Tradition...
A Timely Experience."